Forum d'entraide pour Mirc Index du Forum Forum d'entraide pour Mirc
Mirc Fr Pour Belswing
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

How do I restore QuickBooks Portable Company File?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum d'entraide pour Mirc Index du Forum >>> Presentation
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
morganeoin
Visiteurs

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 31, 2020 9:32 am    Sujet du message: How do I restore QuickBooks Portable Company File? Répondre en citant

You don?t have to worry if you lost your QuickBooks Portable Company File and want to restore it. Just follow the below mentioned steps to get your QuickBooks portable company file back.

? Go to ?Files? and select ?Open? or ?Restore Company?

? Click on restore a portable file and then on ?Next?

? Click the (name).qbm file saved to the location you chose and open it.

? When you get the ?Where do you want to Restore the File? option then do read it before clicking ?Next?

? When the ?Save Company As? screen shows up, select the location where your QuickBooks company data file is stored. This usually ends up in Drive C in the QuickBooks folder. Your data file may be stored in a different location than before if you use Windows 7

? Click on the the .QBW file you used most recently and correctly name the restored file.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
VernonapPax
Visiteurs

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 13, 2020 2:05 am    Sujet du message: How do I restore QuickBooks Portable Company File Répondre en citant

Thanks...

So am I correct in assuming that it is up to me to move all of the files to their correct location no script to do this.

If this is true then I need to know where everything goes. How am I supposed to know this?
Brandontaill
Visiteurs

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 31, 2020 4:07 pm    Sujet du message: - Répondre en citant

When I try to import my .iif file into QuickBooks I get an error message that says:
You cannot import QuickBooks Pro Timer data for a different company. Please open the correct company file.

I have entered the correct company name in every field that asks for it in GetLinked, am I missing something simple? Where does QuickBooks read this information from?

Using QuickBooks Premier 2014 and the latest version of PRLink and importing data from a micros 3700 running the 5.4 software.

Thank you for your help.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Adresse AIM
DaWroto
Visiteurs

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 05, 2021 5:23 am    Sujet du message: - Répondre en citant

There's no way to use a tablet. The software is only available for Mac and Windows at the moment. Maybe we get an Android/iPhone app in the future, but for now it's a PC-only software.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum d'entraide pour Mirc Index du Forum >>> Presentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: